Registered Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
We are looking for a passionate Registered Service Manager in Leeds, West Yorkshire to join residential service for adults with learning disabilities. You will be joining an organisation which promotes independence for all, within a supportive and homely atmosphere. They exercise a holistic and open-minded approach, enabling and encouraging individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Our client is looking for a manager with creative, innovative leadership skills with a can-do attitude. You will be supporting and mentoring your team to ensure the people you support are able to achieve positive outcomes, through enabling rather than doing.
As a Registered Service Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Providing quality support, ensuring the support team are competent and focused and are able to fulfil their needs to the highest of professional standards.
- Ensure a proactive, positive and friendly approach with fresh new ideas.
- To ensure the support team are competent and focused.
- Liaise with CQC or the supporting people team and other relevant professionals, to comply with their standards and requirements.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- A desire and passion to motivate and lead our team.
- Hold relevant qualifications to register with CQC
- Previous management experience within a residential service, supporting individuals with learning disabilities.
- A full UK driving licence, with access to your own vehicle.
If you have the desire to succeed and show dedication and true leadership qualities, the opportunities with our client are endless. If you are interested in this Registered Service Manager job and would like more information, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Registered Service Manager (Learning Disabilities)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly