MANAGER - DURHAM HOUSE CARE HOME
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Manager for our 31 bed Residential Care Home in Chester-le-Street, County Durham.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home, standards of care, promote independence and choice throughout all aspects of the service, compliance with CQC regulatory guidelines, Company policies and procedures, staff management and budget control.
In addition the successful applicant should possess:
- RMA or equivalent
- Knowledge/understanding of the needs of older people
- Appropriate experience of working in a similar setting
- Strong and effective leadership skills and the ability to manage, motivate and develop the staff team
- Flexibility to hours of work
- Ability to drive and access to a car
In return we can offer an attractive package of benefits. We are also looking to recruit a Domestic Supervisor for 20 hours per week at Picktree Court Care Home in Chester-le-Street.
All successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure.
Apply for Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly