Vacancy Reference: GRP-BSE-SW-1409
Job Title: Receptionist
Job Type: Full-time; Permanent
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Benefits: 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays; AE Pension; On-site Parking; Uniform
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment? Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service? Do you possess exceptional customer service skills? If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
If you have a proven track record of providing an outstanding front of house or reception service, we believe that this role could challenge and satisfy your desire to succeed, in an organisation who is as passionate about quality as you are.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations be more efficient, effective and sustainable. We are currently recruiting for a reliable responsible customer driven individual to be a part of our outstanding reception team.
Based between our Head Office on the outskirts of Bury St. Edmunds and a second site just inside the town boundaries you will be the front face of the business. You will help deliver a smooth and efficient welcome process for visitors arriving at the office and dealing with incoming calls to the switchboard. It is essential the successful candidate conducts themselves in a personable and professional manner at all times.
Primary duties will include:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls – We currently receive between 600-700 calls per day which are governed by SLA's
- Post handling – Opening and distributing incoming mail; Collecting and franking outgoing mail
- Booking meeting rooms, hospitality events and ordering stationery and office supplies as well as monitoring stock levels
- Proactively providing admin support to all business units, as required
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- You will be passionate about customer service and will have proven experience of delivering in a customer-facing role – Whether that be reception, front of house or contact centre
- A clear, confident, articulate communicator, with high standards of written and oral English you will be practiced at engaging with stakeholders and customers at all levels, building rapport and forging long-standing relationships across our business
- It goes without saying that you will possess exceptional organisational and prioritisation skills with high attention to detail
- You will be highly IT literate with MS office packages. Experience of operative a Lync-based switchboard would be welcomed
- You will be at the forefront of the business so immaculate personal presentation is key
- Good telephone manner is essential
- Must have the ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver in a fast paced environment
The reception team deliver outstanding support to our business and customers throughout the week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00-18:00. You will be on a weekly rota working either 08:00-17:00, 08:30-17:30 or 09:00-18:00 so we require flexibility to commit to these shifts. Due to the Head Office location you will need to have access to your own transport.
We offer excellent career development opportunities, an organisation that's proud of its great people – We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, religion or nationality.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly