Mortgage Advisor - OTE £60k - £100k + Car
Mortgage Advisor - £24k to £27k dependant on experience, OTE £60k - £100k.
Brook Street are delighted to be working with a leading estate and lettings agent who currently have a Mortgage Advisor role with an excellent package. Our client is looking for an additional Mortgage Advisor to work in the Portsmouth area. So, if you are working hard for little reward or looking for career advancement and CEMAP Qualified (or equivalent) then we are they are the perfect company for you.
You will work 5 days per week, including a Saturday and in return you will be given a company car or car allowance, excellent award-winning training, a company pension, a competitive salary with great opportunities to earn additional income. After completion of your probation you will also be eligible for life insurance, child care vouchers, company rewards and additional incentives!
Duties will include:
- Delivering high level of customer service by being more passionate than our competitors.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers.
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Working closely with the Branch Manager.
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products.
We need you to be:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition.
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
- You must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
- Great at building relationships with customers.
This role would suit someone who is CeMAP qualified and looking for a company who will reward properly for hard-work. You will ideally have been working for the last year within a Mortgage Advisor, you will have your own car and you will be confident providing mortgage advice to customers and clients, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
This is an immediate start, for more information please contact Ben at Brook Street on 02392 829701 or send your CV .
Apply for Mortgage Advisor - OTE £60k - £100k + Car
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly