Client Manager Accountant
Accountant - £35k to £42k DOE
Are you a qualified accountant ready for a change and up for a new challenge? Then our client would like to talk to you.
We are specifically looking for someone who:
Brook Street are delighted to be working with an award winning, growing accountancy firm based in Fareham close to Junction 9 of the M27. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced qualified accountant to join their fun, friendly team who take pride in being different.
Our client's team is bursting with personalities and a passion for our clients, the team and life in general. In their vibrant office there is not a stereotypical accountant in sight, the kettle is always on and don't forget the adorable Archie & playful Hugo, their office dog!
The perfect fit for this role, will be a confident, approachable, customer focused individual, with a positive, flexible and "Can Do" attitude to life.
You will need to take control of your own workload, think on your feet, deliver to deadlines, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparation, review and finalisation of limited company, sole trader, partnership and limited liability partnership accounts
- Preparation, review and finalisation of corporation tax computations and returns
- Preparation, review and finalisation of personal tax computations and returns
- Advising clients on all ad hoc financial and taxation aspects of their business
- Manage a team consisting of qualified by experience and trainee accountants and bookkeepers
- Training junior members of staff to increase their knowledge and understanding, improve performance and progress within the company
- Working with the director for the continued growth of the practice
An in depth knowledge of Xero and CCH will put you in a strong position, with Sage, Quickbooks, Kashflow & Freeagent being desirable, together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
This would suit someone who has worked previously in a Financial Manager or Accountant role within a practice for at least 2 years, with accountancy software experience, and who has a passion for working with all type of people and providing an excellent client experience.
For more information please contact Ben at Brook Street Portsmouth team on 02392 829701 or apply to send your CV.
Apply for Client Manager Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly