1st Line Service Desk Analyst
1st Line Service Desk Analyst
Up to £24,000 DOE Plus Pension, Health, Dental, 25 Days’ Holiday
Premium Credit is the leading insurance premium finance company in the UK and Ireland. We are now looking for a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst to join our team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an IT support service desk professional with Active Directory and Exchange skills to grow their career and take on more responsibility with a market-leading company.
You’ll have the chance to work in an environment of advanced technology alongside teams of experts and highly talented individuals.
What’s more, with the Service Desk Team, you will discover a culture of internal progression and promoting from within, making this the ideal role in which to develop further and grow your prospects.
As a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, you will be tasked with providing IT support to internal users of our in-house systems.
Specifically, you will support around 500 users in the Leatherhead and Dublin offices, as well as two third party service suppliers working out of Manchester and India respectively.
Working within a new fresh office, you will discover that Premium Credit is a Microsoft Reference Site which means we have access to cutting-edge Microsoft tech and you will be able to get involved in the support for this element of the business.
In this desk-based role, you will work via telephone, email and Skype, meaning there is little travel involved and you won’t be asked to deal with issues in a face-to-face capacity.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Acting as the single point of contact for calls and emails regarding IT issues and queries
- Providing direct support to internal customers
- Receiving, logging and managing calls
- Troubleshooting and fixing all user IT issues
- Escalating problematic issues to 2nd or 3rd line staff as required
- Setting up and managing new mailboxes and mail distribution groups
- Administering the telephony system
- Supporting comms equipment and IT hardware
Interested? If so, you will need experience of the following:
- An IT support service desk role
- Active Directory, including a track record of creating user accounts and security accounts and modifying permissions
- Exchange, including experience of creating mailboxes, distribution groups
- Remote access tools
A fantastic customer service ethic will also be essential, as will a professional telephone manner.
As a 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, you will be organised, focused and accurate. Strong communication and problem solving skills will be key, as will be the ability to prioritise your workload.
Experience of supporting multiple devices including PCs, surfaces, laptops and tablets would be beneficial to your application but by no means essential.
To apply for the role of 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: 1st Line Service Desk Analyst, Service Desk Analyst, Support Technician, 1st Line Engineer, Desktop Support Analyst, Network Support Technician, 1st Line Analyst.