Multi-Site Cash Collector / Cash Collection Officer
Job Title: Area Financial Controller / Multi-Site Cash Collector
Location: covering Poole, Bournemouth, Dorset, Salisbury, Swindon
Salary: £18,500 - £21,000 + Company Vehicle and Fuel Card
Position: Full Time, Permanent - 40 Hours per week
The company is the world's leading provider of point of care systems in healthcare. They are driving clinical and management efficiency through a range of value added services for healthcare providers.
This is a field based role which involves collecting cash, replenishing cards from vending machines and processing the money to be banked throughout NHS hospitals in a regional area. The Business generates significant volumes of cash at Site level. The cash collector will assume the responsibility of custodian for all keys, cash and Paycards at his/her designated sites and ensure that cash is dispatched to G4S in line with agreed schedules.
- To ensure that the customer has access to Paycards at every vending machine and that cash breaches are avoided.
- You will also be required to assist in financial audits on site, along with the servicing/repair of Vending Machines as necessary.
- To liaise with G4S (or appropriate service provider) to ensure all arranged Banking and adhoc Banking are collected.
- You will be required to read, sign as understood and agreeing to adhere to the Company Cash Handling and Security Procedures.
- To take ownership for all keys at each designated site.
- To Decommission VMs in line with the VM Status Report and agreed upper limits for cash, collecting and processing through internal financial system
- To Re-commission VMs effectively from the Safe, with cash and Paycards, to the projected needs of the business.
- To collect cash from Payphones in line with agreed upper cash limits and reporting this cash through PLCS to the Safe.
- To perform Safe and Petty Cash Audits to agreed timescales for each site in their control.
- To prepare banking to agreed schedule and ensuring that it is collected by G4s in line with expectation.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel - Driving Licence required.
- Ability to be flexible and stay away from home if required in line with the needs of the business.
- Ability to review and interpret reports to aid in delivery of role.
- Good reporting skills.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and cover letter
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Operations Manager, Cash Manager, Logistics Manager, Bank Cash Manager, Cash Transport Manager, Operations Coordinator, Cash Logistics Coordinator, Cash Security Manager, Valuable Transport Manager, Cash Operations Manager, Commercial Operations Manager, Commercial Operations Controller, Cash Operations Controller, Secure Transport Logistics Manager, Secure Transport Operations Manager, Secure Transport Controller, PLCS Controller, Cash Operations Supervisor, Cash Handling Controller, Cash Controller, Cash Operations Controller, Cash Security Supervisor, Cash Security Operation Manager, Cash Security Operations Controller, Payphone Manager, Vending Machine Operations Controller will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Multi-Site Cash Collector / Cash Collection Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly