Purchase Ledge Clerk
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is currently recruiting a purchase ledger clerk for our North Belfast client.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payment in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
The main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
* Process multi-currency and multi-site purchase order invoices and match to purchase order system on Sage in a timely manner.
* Code and enter invoices onto Sage and distribute to relevant manager for approval.
* Dealing with invoice queries from internal departments and suppliers.
* Monthly Supplier Statement Reconciliations and reviewing creditor ledger.
* Updating supplier details and entering new suppliers on Sage.
* Assisting with the preparation of monthly vat returns.
* Keeping creditor files and records in order.
* General accounts and office duties as and when required.
Applicants for this role must have previous hands on purchase ledger experience
Salary will be between £16,500 and £17,000 depending on experience
Please apply by sending CV via the link
Apply for Purchase Ledge Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly