Commercial Vehicle Technician
My client in Ballyclare is currently recruiting for vehicle technician to join their growing business.
The successful candidates will be required to perform vehicle fleet inspections, diagnostic testing and carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs including the replacement of parts.
The work pattern for this role will be Tuesday to Saturday and there will be opportunity for overtime available.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, time-served technician with a strong desire to develop their career within a progressive organisation.
Relevant truck and bus industry experience is desirable.
The successful candidate will:
* Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
* Have a desire to achieve 'right first time' on all workmanship
* Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
* Work with safety in mind at all times
* Be honest and courteous
* Be accountable
* Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
* Be motivated and enthusiastic
* Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Salary will depend on experience
Send Cv via the apply link
Apply for Commercial Vehicle Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly