4 days left
- Full Time
32 hours 30 minutes per week, term time only
This exceptional Academy seeks a professional person with enthusiasm to join The Kings of Wessex Academy to supervise the lessons of absent teachers in order to support students' learning.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with motivated students and supportive parents.
- The full support of a professional team of staff.
- The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward-thinking Academy in an attractive location in the Somerset village of Cheddar close to Bristol.
- Continuing Professional Development to support you in your work.
- Staff benefits, including free gym membership.
For further information and an application form, please see our website by clicking apply to be directed. The closing date for applications is Friday 29 September 2017 by 12 noon.
The Wessex Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding young people and all staff appointed will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.