Watkins Solicitors are looking for a Full-time Conveyancing Paralegal to join one of the regions foremost specialist law firms.
The main responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Assisting in the conveyancing department, preparing correspondence, documents, filing and other administrative tasks as may be required.
- To assist fee earners in dealing with their cases, to include documentation preparation, completion of forms, liaising with clients, drafting bills and completion statements.
- To assist fee earners on post completion work, liaising with all parties in the conveyancing process (including estate agents and solicitors).
- To maintain professional standards.
- To maintain an appropriate client and telephone manner, suitable for a busy professional practice.
- To demonstrate and maintain a comprehensive ability in written English, with an emphasis on spelling, presentation and use of punctuation
- Must have a degree and preferably some office experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have passed the LPC. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic IT skills required. Previous conveyancing experience an advantage.
Previous conveyancing experience an advantage and candidates who have passed the LPC.
- Child Care Scheme
- Bike2work Scheme
Primarily based at our Fishponds branch, but attendance at other branches will be required from time to time.
Please click apply to email your CV and covering letter.
Salary from £16,300 £17,500 negotiable.
Closing date 9th October 2017.
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation
Apply for Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly