This highly successful and Accountancy Practice in central Liverpool are looking for their newest member of the team. In this role you will responsible for the smooth end to end running of the payroll for medium and large corporate companies.
The role will include but not restricted to:
- Processing monthly payroll for over 1000 employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- To maintain up to date payroll information and submit RTI, SSP & SMP reports as required by HMRC
- Ensuring all payroll related information is kept up to date and accurate to ensure that all clients employees are paid correctly
- Ensuring all payroll functions are processed in a timely manner including P45s, P11Ds and pension contributions
- Individual project work and getting involved with setting up new accounts
- Processing monthly pension schemes, auto-enrolment and compliance
- Reconciling with managers from different departments ensuring all time-sheets are accurate and ready for processing
- Producing reports and data within an agreed deadline, keeping all information updated and accurate.
- Processing BACS payments
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in Payroll processing
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Excel
- Hands on approach to problem solving
- Great communicator and attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for the role please send a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.