Sales Manager – Dual Site
Sales Manager – Two City Centre Hotels
Crowne Plaza Manchester City Centre and Holiday Inn Express Manchester City Centre Arena
Crowne Plaza is one of the world's largest upscale hotel brands and has properties located in major urban centres, gateway cities and resort destinations all around the globe. We have an opportunity for a passionate individual with proactive hotel sales experience to join us as a Sales Manager in Manchester working across two city centre hotels. This is a full time, permanent position and in return you will receive a competitive salary.
Our two city centre hotels are located in the perfect location in the city for business or leisure, with two very different brands to offer we are proud of our exceptional service with consistent positive feedback. The hotels are both well-established with a contemporary atmosphere and we thrive on a successful exciting environment.
As our Sales Manager your responsibilities will include selling the hotel guest rooms, meeting space and other branded services across corporate, group, conference and social markets looking at a wide range of target accounts and segments. Preparing and presenting effective proposals, confidence in ability to conduct client face to face meetings and site inspections, knowledge of solicitation of business and detailed account management.
To become our Sales Manager, you will have the below skills and knowledge:
- A true passion and desire for hotel sales in a fast paced environment
- The ability to lead and work independently in managing own tasks to achieve goals
- A minimum of 1-3 years of hotel sales or similar experience preferred
- The ability to travel where needed to visit clients across the UK
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Prefer completion of sales training selling, negotiating, business writing and presentation skills courses
- Experience in call solicitation, contract closing, site inspections, setting up fam trips and contract negotiations
The successful candidate will be able to exhibit excellent account management skills and manage relationships with a key focus on new business generation across a number of market segments. With the sales support of IHG, the individual will be pro-active and based in and off property reporting to the Director of Sales. They will have the ability to identify new trends and opportunities and have financial knowledge. They will be able to work to targets and deadlines and are able to change and adapt to the needs of the business, whilst producing work of a high standard of accuracy.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Sales Manager, please click ‘apply’ today.
Apply for Sales Manager – Dual Site
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly