HR Manager / Human Resources Manager
Job Title: HR Manager - Part time
Salary: Pro rata starting salary of £31,270 to £35,019
Hours: 18.75 hours per week (half of a full time employee, which are 37.5 per week). There will be scope for some home working as well as flexibility in working pattern subject to negotiation.
Location: Based in Oxford and Aylesbury - with some travelling as part of the job.
It will be the post holder's responsibility, in their own time and at their own expense, to arrange travel to and from the Oxford and Aylesbury offices at the start and end of each day.
The Company provides a breadth of specialist support services to a range of people facing complex life challenges. Their specialist support is tailored around the person and makes a difference to their life now but also provides building blocks to help them help themselves in the future.
The Human Resources Manager is a new role to guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs to ensure best practice and the ongoing development of a great work force. The position is part of the Senior Team and reports to the CEO.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Practical application of TUPE on a regular basis.
- Managing the process of reorganisations within the business.
- Compliance with employment legislation & regulatory concerns regarding employees.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Manage the recruitment process in partnership with the Senior Team.
- Responsible for all areas of induction of new team members in partnership with Senior Team.
- To assist and advise managers regarding all Human Resources issues.
- Supporting and/or leading any Grievance, Capability, Absence or Disciplinary processes.
- Leading on Performance managementand improvement in partnership with Senior Team.
- Compensation and benefits administration, in partnership with Systems and Senior Administration Manager.
- Close liaison with payroll.
- Implementing a learning & development framework from assessment of needs to training delivery.
- Lead on and promote employee safety, welfare, wellness and health, in partnership with the Senior Team.
- Ensure compliance with Quality standards frameworks e.g. Best Company, Audits from Funders, taking a lead role when required.
- To provide strategic leadership for the HR function.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Support change management processes.
They are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- CIPD or equivalent qualified or working towards.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in all aspects of HR.
- Good working knowledge of TUPE.
- General knowledge of employment law and practices and experience working with lawyers.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop supervisors and managers involved in supporting HR
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Familiar with using Human Resources Information Systems and social media for business purposes.
- Ability to travel as required, initially across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety including risk assessments (office, work station etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills across multiple tasks.
- Ability to work and think quickly.
- Excellent organisational management skills.
- Commitment to Diversity in a Value Based Organisation.
- Right to work in the UK.
Salary and Benefits:
- Auto enrolment pension contribution.
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and pro rata bank holidays.
If you are interested in this role please click the APPLY button you will then be sent the link to apply.
If you do not receive the email within 30 minutes please check your junk / spam folders.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Generalist, Human Resources Manager, HR Business Partner, HR Manager, Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources Analyst, CIPD, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Personnel Manager, Senior HR Officer, HRBP, Human Resources Business Partner, HPD, Human Resources Consultant, HRM, Human Resources, HR Advisor, HR Manager will also be considered for this role.
Apply for HR Manager / Human Resources Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly