We are looking for an ambitious Finance Officer in the Woking area of Surrey who has excellent organisational and administration skills. You will be joining a growing privately-owned home care service in an exciting time of expansion and change.
With excellent foundations and a strong staff team and they now need the assistance to maximise the organisations potential through business development, whilst ensuring that quality doesn’t slip.
As Finance Officer, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to develop strategies and plans for long term financial goals to grow the business. Your responsibilities involve:
- Ensure all office systems are up to date, including time sheets, staff rotas and payroll
- Monitor cash flows and predict future trends, analysing any changes
- Present weekly and monthly financial figures to identify opportunities to improve
- Provide financial guidance and support to colleagues.
- Creditor and debtor management
- Manage the company pension scheme
What experience will you need?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of payroll and financial systems.
- Homecare experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administration skills.
In return, you will gain an attractive salary of £24k -£26k per annum, plus excellent career progression opportunities, within a growing organisation. If you are excited by this Finance Officer job and would like more information, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Finance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly