As business continues to grow, a new, but experienced Financial Auditor is now required to help contribute towards our clients’ growing success. You’ll be based at their offices on the outskirts of the Derby City Centre.
- Have experience within a Financial Auditing or similar position
- Be computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office packing including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Be CeMap qualified or equivalent
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Have an excellent eye for detail
You’ll be joining this highly skilled team who are integral to protecting our clients’ business against risk as well as providing an important support function to Advisers, Business Owners and the Field Compliance Team.
- Assessing Financial Advice documents and providing feedback to individuals & Business Owners
- Ensuring that any required actions are completed within required timescale and adhere to policies and regulations
- Contributing to management information on advice quality outputs and issues
- Helping to identify trends and risk management issues
- Providing a second line support to Advisers, Business Owners & Field Compliance Managers
- Maintaining databases and maintaining audit trails
Salary & Benefits
£18,000 - £20,500 per annum
Also, our client offers a great working environment with an initial 22 days’ holiday and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Apply for Financial Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly