Supply Chain Coordinator / Finance Assistant
Job Title: Supply Chain & Finance Administrator
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Salary: £20-25,000 p.a. depending on skills and experience
The Company is a high tech logistics organisation based on Milton Park near Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Their ideal candidate will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of administrative tasks for the supply chain, from goods receipt through to invoicing process. Reporting to the Logistics & Supply Chain Manager, you will work closely with customers, both internal and external, to ensure continued levels of high quality services are achieved.
The role will also provide administrative support to the Finance Manager for day to day finance administration processes in support of the operational team.
This is a unique opportunity for someone with strong supply chain or logistics administration experience to develop a long term career with a well-respected logistics company.
Main duties of the role:
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all Logistics administrative work including goods in, goods out, stores and other transactions.
- Collate and check the end of month data required for customer invoicing within agreed timescale and identify any additional charges to ensure that all work can be correctly invoiced.
- Support the Finance Manager with the customer invoicing process as required.
- Collate data to support internal and external KPI's and report to operational management.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of sample and inventory counts, investigating any discrepancies that arise.
- Maintain archive data in accordance with Customer instruction or internal guidelines.
- Maintain an accurate mechanical handling log and ensure monthly submission for invoicing.
- Maintain an accurate project log and ensure monthly submission deadlines are met.
- Maintain accurate transactional data in SAP and Internal databases.
- Provide a monthly analysis of query log entries and suggest process and efficiency improvements based on the analysis.
- Amend and update process guides and work instructions for the Logistics operation using Visio software.
- Support the Logistics team with any other administrative duties as requested.
Essential skills and experience:
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office, Visio, SAP or similar warehouse management system.
- Good command of the English language, both written and oral.
- Experience of accurate data input within a high tech warehousing service, in support of a production facility, in a Quality Management environment.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Supply Chain Administrator, Production Administrator, Supply Chain Assistant, Distribution Administrator, Business Support Assistant, Distribution Assistant, Business Support Administrator, Purchasing Assistant, Sales Support, Supply Chain Coordinator, Purchasing Administrator, Supply Chain Planner may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Supply Chain Coordinator / Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly