1 day left
- Full Time
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Research Manager to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of £42,000 - £48,000 per annum.
Peabody and Family Mosaic have merged, creating a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Our combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position us to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice – and you will be central to making it happen.
Our principles are simple: we believe in helping people and communities to grow, in estates that are springboards – not safety nets. With operations in nearly every London borough and one of the sector’s largest community regeneration programmes, we’re always keen to meet talented people who support our ambitions.
Following the merger of Peabody and Family Mosaic, the new organisation is a significantly larger, more diverse organisation, employing over 3,000 people. A challenging role, part of a growing business and adding significant value by optimising our marketing strategies and campaigns to maximise revenue for Peabody from new and existing properties through a variety of intermediate and outright sale products.
The Research Manager will contribute to Peabody goals for growth, through market intelligence, data and research to support the business to achieve income targets and minimise voids and lead a team of experts within the business on market activity, research and product understanding to ensure consistency.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills required by the ideal Research Manager:
- A strong track record of analysis, research and market intelligence within a sales environment
- Detailed market knowledge
- Ability to review new development proposals and provide evidence and analysis to identify areas of opportunity & growth, developing the right product for market expectation and to maximise values
- Experience of managing an efficient, effective and professional team
- Demonstrable experience of collaborative working across many departments and with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills
- Proven leadership skills with strong influencing and negotiation skills and a persuasive and articulate communicator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience of producing reports on complex matters to promote a clear understanding of the issues
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Proven ability to gather and interpret data to influence business decisions
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure in a dynamic sales environment and manage high volume of projects and deadlines
Qualifications required by the Research Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferably with an element of statistics, analytics, mathematics or business management.
Closing date & time: 22nd September 2017- 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Research Manager please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST