Are you a methodical Manufacturing Assembler from an electro-mechanical or optical assembly background? If so, this is a great opportunity to take on an exciting new role with a successful business.
Our client is a market leader in their field, part of an international plc and a major global force in a range of healthcare and health & safety related markets. They are now looking for a Manufacturing Assembler to join them on their global success story.
- Salary of £17,000 - £19,000 DOE
- Share incentive plan
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Free tea and coffee and fruit
- Casual and informal dress code
- Friendly, sociable working environment
- On-the-job training
Joining a committed, diverse and friendly workforce, you’ll be given plenty of opportunities to progress within the business. Our client promotes a strong/work life balance and you’ll even get to leave at 1pm every Friday!
As a Manufacturing Assembler, you’ll be responsible for assembling and testing our client’s products in-line with manufacturing instructions and quality standards.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Ensuring that daily production requirements are met
- Informing colleagues and Managers of any quality or availability issues
- Maintaining housekeeping standards and working in a safe manner at all times
- Contributing to our client’s continuous improvement activities
You’ll be working from 8:00am – 4:45pm, Monday – Thursday with a 1pm finish on Friday. Overtime will also be available during peak periods.
To be considered, you must have:
- Manufacturing experience in an electromechanical or optical assembly role
- The ability to handle small components accurately and efficiently
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive team player mentality
- A hands-on approach
Other job titles you may have held can include Electromechanical Assembler, Optical Assembler, Product Assembly Technician or Manufacturing Operative.
Our client is also interested in hearing from you if you have worked as a Cell Operative, Production Line Operative or an Assembly Line Operative.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are a proactive and highly motivated Manufacturing Assembler, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.