Senior Environmental Planner
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Environmental Planner for our consultancy client based in Cirencester.
This is a permanent role with salary range £30,000 to £40,000 plus car allowance and bens. You will be a confident communicator with experience in being able to develop business and build on client engagement. Hold MRTPI membership.
Responsibilities of the Senior Environmental Planner position:-
- Co-ordinating Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
- Experience of managing and mentoring junior staff.
Skills and Experience required:-
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
- Chartered Environmental Planners (CEnv) and MRTPI
- Minimum of 5 years' industry specific experience
Full details available on application
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3151
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Senior Environmental Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly