Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Ferndown, Dorset
Salary: £21,000 per year
Hours: Full Time
The company is the UK's leading provider of retail marketing solutions. They specialise in; creative design, print and productions, POS, logistic fulfilment and retail campaign software.
The company requires an eager and reliable individual with an analytical approach that is eager to become imbedded in the full breadth of the finance function. You will need excellent excel skills as the role will require a lot of manipulation of data from reports produced from the in-house system as well as maintaining complex spreadsheets.
Whilst knowledge of general finance function would be desirable, we will help train and develop the individual with responsibilities.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Holiday cover for both the purchase ledger and sales ledger functions
- Posting and reconciling the bank
- Monitoring supplier payments
- Responsible for the administration of the in-house system (full training given)
- Keying payroll into Sage
- Analysis of various functions on an ad-hoc basis
- Implementing procedures and ensuring they are adhered to
- Supporting the HR function
- Ownership of the time and attendance system
Specific Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Experience with Sage 50
- Skilled use of Excel
- Basic use of Microsoft Office applications
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Purchase Ledger, SAGE 200, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Cash flow Controller, Credit Control Finance Assistant, Finance Coordinator, Accounts Manager, Finance Manager will be considered for this role.
Apply for Finance Assistant / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly