Class 2 Driver (LGV, HGV) BLUC54043
Class 2 Driver (HGV, LGV, CPC) BLUC54043
Salary £10/hour plus bonus for 40 hours per week
Our client is a market leading UK manufacturer and distributor of solid fuel products selling to domestic, wholesale and retail customers. With over 200 years in business and over 600 employees operating across 30+ sites, they are a major player in the home heating industry. They have a range of market leading brands and a strong commitment to new product development, leading the industry in technical advances; and growing their consumer base.
Working within their Distribution division, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced, professional driver to join their Chard Depot on a full-time permanent basis, delivering a high quality delivery service for fuel related products to retail and commercial customers.
The successful candidate will have:
- An enthusiastic and hard working attitude, with previous experience within a similar role and working to delivery lead times.
- C Licence required
- Driver CPC.
- Knowledge on Digital Tachograph Cards.
- Good knowledge and ability to work in accordance with transport legislation, and health and safety procedures.
- Strong customer service skills, with a professional and personable approach to both retail and commercial customers.
- Good knowledge of local traffic and road systems.
- The ability to undertake this physically demanding role which includes the manual handling of up to 8 tonnes per day of product, along with multi-drop deliveries.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email
Apply for Class 2 Driver (LGV, HGV) BLUC54043
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly