Home Care Assistant
Our client is looking for Home Care Assistants, in Huddersfield and Halifax, also covering Brighouse and Elland post codes areas of Yorkshire.
Car drivers are essential, with use of your own vehicle.
Pay rate is £9.00 per hour including travel expenses.
You will be joining a high quality Home Care Provider who have clients in the Huddersfield and Halifax areas. Our client prides themselves on providing honest, realistic personalised care plans by involving their clients and families to maintain their independence and personal choices.
You will be joining an organisation that respects and values diversity and continue to offer ongoing training with potential to progress to managerial roles. You will receive 24-hour support alongside a comprehensive benefits package with employee recognition and awards.
Your role as Home Care Assistant will involve providing quality care to your individual clients, including:
- Building fantastic relationships and rapport with your clients to understand their individual care needs.
- Helping to assist with tasks such as cooking, cleaning or taking clients to appointments.
- Assisting with personal care which can include washing, dressing, showering, oral hygiene, toileting and getting in and out of bed.
- You may also assist with mobility using the appropriate equipment.
- Prompt clients to take medication.
Benefits, rates of pay and hours:
- £9.00 per hour
- Travel Time Paid
- Full time at 40 hours per week
- Part time at 20 hours per week
- Shifts range from 7am – 10:00pm including alternate weekends
What do I need to be a Home Care Assistant?
- Experience of working within the care sector is essential.
- Being a car driver is essential.
- Male and female applicants are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more about the vacancies, please click on apply.
Apply for Home Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly