IT Helpdesk Support/Analyst
IT First Line Support / Helpdesk/ IT Analyst
£16,000 plus bonus
An opportunity has arisen to join Centre Park Resources Limited, part of the Sterling Group, which is one of the longest established contractor organisations in the UK.
Our primary business is the sub-contracting of employees employed through the Sterling Umbrella route within the construction industry as well as giving contractors the option to work through our self-employed route. Centre Park Resources are responsible for providing a professional, efficient and excellent service to all Sterling contractors.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Helpdesk Support/Analyst to join our team.
The IT Hardware analyst works closely with the Hardware Manager to ensure that the systems within Sterling House operate effectively.
The successful IT Helpdesk Support/Analyst will ideally have a further IT qualification, they must be flexible and keen to learn in this fast paced and ever changing environment.
IT Helpdesk Support/Analyst Person Specification
- Windows Servers
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP), and network devices, switches, routers, firewalls and wiring.
- Setting up of desktops, laptops, ipads, mobile phone.
- Supporting of office equipment queries (desktop, printers, phones)
The ideal IT Helpdesk Support/Analyst will have the following:
- Basic understanding of network concepts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Good customer service skills and telephone manner
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work load
IT Helpdesk Support/Analyst highly advantageous skills / experience:
- Virtualisation Technologies
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Mitel phone system
Salary: c. £16,000 plus bonus
Benefits: 5% employer pension contribution, 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising with length of service, Simply Health scheme, free parking
Hours of Work: 38.5hrs, Monday to Friday 8.30am - 17.00pm
Apply for IT Helpdesk Support/Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly