Electrical Engineer required to undertake electrical installations of an industrial nature, however commercial & domestic installation knowledge an advantage.
Working from home, office and site. van, tools and equipment supplied.
Standard full time hours of work & overtime.
Further training and courses provided.
Personal Qualities -
- Enthusiastic and innovative in finding solutions.
- English language fluency, with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work on own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Use to working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Able to lead a team confidently and responsibly.
- Level 3 Electrical Installation & Testing.
- NVQ 3.
- 17th Edition IET Wiring Regulations.
- Valid CSCS Card.
- Full Driving License.
General Responsibilities -
- Commercial & Industrial Electrical Installations.
- Electrical Testing.
- Client Liaison.
- Control Circuit Installation.
- Existing Installation Modifications.
Apply for Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly