We are recruiting for an IT Manager to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our client’s computer systems in Kettering.
As IT Manager you will be working within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs, timelines and day to day operations and key responsibilities include:
• Managing information technology and computer systems
• Controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
• Managing IT staff of 3-5 people
• Developing and delivering our IT Strategy
In the role of IT Manager, you will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our client’s computing needs and those of hundreds of their customers. You will:
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Support customer information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicate job expectations and appraising staff performance
• Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to support Business Strategy
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit existing systems and assess their suitability
• Manage media and data assets, information security and control structures
• Handle delivery cost effectiveness
• Plan, initiate and manage new products and projects delivering measurable benefits
• To source and manage developers and service providers for identified internal projects
• Extensive experience in IT Management roles
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data centre management, data governance and cloud computing
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Knowledge of Disaster planning and recovery processes
• Ability to manage personnel
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
• Qualifications/experience of Cyber Security
• Project Management qualification - PMP, MSP, APM, PRINCE, etc
• Detailed knowledge of Windows environments - client and server
• Detailed knowledge of Media download, streaming and webcasting solutions
The successful candidate for the role of IT Manager will ideally have 10+ years in a similar position, proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practices and processes.
Knowledge and experience of music and media digital delivery and streaming an advantage.
For the role of IT Manager, there is a basic salary on offer of £35,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for IT Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly