Exciting opportunity not to be missed! TSYS Managed Services has a unique opportunity available for a Fraud Analyst to join the team in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of £17,056 increasing to £18,000 after 12 months plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has a range of contact centre roles specialising in Customer Service, Risk Management, Collections, Back Office, and Help Desk related services for Financial Institutions.
Do you have previous experience of dealing with customers? Are you looking for a role that will develop your career in a contact centre environment?
TSYS Managed Services are currently recruiting for a full time Fraud Analyst in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes on a permanent basis. We are offering a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with immediate start dates available.
What are the responsibilities of the Fraud Analyst ?
- Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system.
- Analyzes several aspects of account history, to include payment and transaction history.
- Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
- Achieves Key Performance Indicators (KPI’S) in line with Service Level Agreements including quality standards.
- Estimated 75% of time taking Inbound Calls, 25% Low Risk Outbound Calls and Processing Queries
- Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues.
- Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity.
- Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
What skills do I need to have to become the Fraud Analyst?
- Able to pass TMS Assessments
- Up-to-date Regulatory Knowledge
- PC, Keyboard Skills & System Navigation
- Credit Card/ Financial Services Experience
- Experience of Working in a Customer Services Role. Interacting with Customers Face to Face or Via Telephone
- Experience of working in a Fraud/Risk Environment in a Financial Organisation
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits:
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Medi Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our Fraud Analyst!
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Fraud Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly