Food Production Operative / Food Manufacturing Assistant
Job Title: Food Production Operative
Salary: £17,500pa / £8.45per hour
Position: Full Time, Permanent
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join an award winning family run dairy based in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire. The dairy currently manufactures branded chilled products for retail, wholesale and foodservice customers both in the UK and overseas.
The dairy is now looking to recruit several production team members for its dairy operation. There is genuine scope and opportunity for ambitious and talented individuals with the right attitude to have a challenging and rewarding future with us.
The dairy has a robust training scheme in place to ensure that team members are able to develop their skills and advance their career opportunities. In return for the opportunities and benefits the dairy offers, it expects the highest standards of commitment and professionalism from all its team members.
All candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom.
- All team members are expected to demonstrate a reasonable degree of flexibility, with different departments within the dairy starting work at different times although all roles are predominantly Monday to Friday, circa 6.30/7.30am until production finishes.
- Learning and maintaining a good knowledge of products and processes involved in food manufacturing.
- Routine day to day tasks involved in the manufacturing of our quality dairy products.
- Recording accurate production figures and data.
- Excellent attention to detail and taking care and pride in the quality of your work through food hygiene and health and safety practices.
- Conscientious, positive thinking.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Effective and collaborative communication skills.
- An understanding of, and an excellent attitude towards the fundamentals of hygiene and food safety.
- A desire to ensure that individual as well as departmental objectives are achieved, ideally exceeded.
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
- Pride in themselves, their work and our products.
- Competitive rates of pay, including some paid breaks.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays.
Please be aware that to be considered for this role; candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Manufacturing Operator, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Line Operative, Manufacturing Process Operative, Production Operative may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Food Production Operative / Food Manufacturing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly