Product & Packaging Designer
Product & Packaging Designer
EURO PACKAGING UK LTD - Birmingham
Are you an experienced, passionate and innovative product designer?
Can you make a real impact on how our products are used both in-store and by the consumer?
Do you thrive on achieving the impossible, love a challenge and being part of a team that really makes a difference to our business?
We are one of Europe’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of an extensive range of packaging and consumable products, servicing an enviable portfolio of international blue chip retailers. Setting us apart from our competition is our commitment to product design and innovation, and we are now looking to expand this award-winning creative resource with an outstanding Product & Packaging Designer
Title: Product & Packaging Designer
Reports to: Design Manager
As a Product & Packaging Designer, reporting into the Design Manager, you will be tasked with multiple design and product development challenges to support our position as market leaders in innovation. Utilising your proven track record of delivering innovation to market, along with design and creative skills, you will be required to take initial headline project briefs and translate these into tangible product solutions. With the support of both the Design Manager and Product Development Director, you will be required to take ownership of each project, which additionally requires interaction with our procurement and manufacturing teams to establish viable solutions and headline product commercials. Furthermore, you will be required to present your proposals to both internal teams and external clients.
This position will require you to deliver value to our business via:
- Identifying and developing unique, feasible consumable product solutions which deliver added value to our existing customers, new customers and end users.
- Cutting edge, pro-active product innovation.
Preferably experienced in the design of FMCG type products, you will demonstrate a design portfolio which represents excellent innovation and problem-solving skills, which further illustrates examples of projects taken from their initial brief right through to their market launch.
In addition, you will also be required to demonstrate:
- A Bachelor Degree / Master Degree in Product Design / Industrial Design.
- A proven track record of innovation and new product delivery to market.
- A good technical understanding of how products are manufactured. Knowledge of mass production techniques would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritising skills combined with a ‘can do’ mentality.
- Full competency in the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office packages. 3D solid modelling is ideal but not essential.
- A pro-active enthusiasm for all things design, combined with a passion to deliver products to market.
We’re committed to developing our people and giving them the freedom to showcase their skill-set and abilities. If you’re creative, ambitious and have a strong urge to succeed, apply for our new vacancy now.
Please send your cover letter, CV and work examples by clicking apply
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Industry-led product design: min 2 years
Apply for Product & Packaging Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly