My client, a successful Property Management company, based in South West London, is looking to recruit a permanent `Office Assistant` to join their small, but busy team.
Established to serve the residential block management industry, with the intension of raising the standards of service, while ensuring service charge expenditure is kept to a minimum, the company works alongside both landlord and tenants.
As an `Office Assistant`, your duties will include:
- Filing, scanning and uploading documentation to management system;
- Handling Post;
- Dealing with Banking and financial matters;
- Data entry of Invoices onto in-house system;
- Answering calls, problem solving where possible and transferring to other colleagues, where appropriate;
- Ordering stationary;
- Shredding confidential material;
- General office upkeep, including washing up and Mail merge letters.
To be considered as the ideal candidate, you must:
- Have a proven track record in an Office environment previously;
- Have an enthusiastic and organised approach to your work, with an outgoing but professional manner;
- Be an honest, trustworthy and patient character;
- Have a problem-solving approach to dealing with complaints;
- Have a good eye for detail;
An attractive salary of between £16,000 and £18,000 per annum is on offer.
If this role is of interest to you and you wish to continue to grow your experience within an Office setting, please contact James at Clapham Brook Street on 020 7228 7891.
Please note, due to the volume of applications received; only successful applicants will be contacted.