Account Support Executive
Job Title: Account Support Executive
Reporting to Account Manager
The role of the Account Support Executive is to work in partnership with the Account Manager to deliver the operational expectation and contract compliance of your joint customer portfolio.
As the office based point of contact for the customer, you will ensure the end to end management of stock within the supply chain and that any queries are addressed without delay. Your actions and effective communication will help to mitigate potential risk within the supply chain and secure potential opportunity. You will help retain and grow existing business by taking responsibility to complete any office based account administration, enabling the Account Manager to attend regular customer facing meetings.
You will need to build an effective internal network and work as a team to achieve operational account goals.
This is an office based role 9.00am to 5.30pm (based on 8 hour shifts with half an hour for lunch) however there may be an occasional requirement to attend meetings at customer sites. The hours may vary according to the needs of the business.
Primary / Key Responsibilities
Office based point of contact:
- You will ensure stock availability on all products within your account portfolio, whilst helping to minimise excess stock
- You will answer queries in a timely and professional manner
- You will ensure price / product enquiries are logged and progressed within agreed SLA’s
Data collation and maintenance of accurate records relating to your customer portfolio:
- Maintenance of the customer Standard Operating Procedures document
- Maintain the accuracy and relevancy of information in the National Account CMS
Pricing and data management:
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of account structure and pricing
Work with relevant Account Manager to create and maintain Operational Account Plans.
- Occasionally joining meetings on site to help understand culture, requirements & raise your profile.
Management of one-off projects:
- Coordinate projects as required and liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure an accurate and timely outcome.
- Work with the Account Management team and internal stakeholders to oversee agreed one off projects such as product trials.
- Provide administrative support in the production, implementation and delivery of specific sales efforts to ensure maximum success at all times
- Accuracy first time and attention to detail
- PC Literate, MS Office, competent Excel skills
- Experience of SAP is an advantage
- Leveraging collaborative relationships
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers, effective communicator.
- Ability to think independently, assumes accountability.
- Resilient – ability to deal with pressurised situations and demanding customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
Please click to apply
Apply for Account Support Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly