7 days left
- Full Time
DuPont Teijin Films is the world’s leading supplier of PET and PEN polyester films. Over 2,500 people work with us around the world while, here in Dumfries, our team of over 200 operate a modern, efficient polymer and film manufacturing operation.
We currently have the following opportunities at our Dumfries site:
We have opportunities at our Dumfries site for experienced Mechanical Technicians. Successful applicants will have completed a recognised apprenticeship and preferably an HNC in mechanical engineering and will have at least 3 years of experience carrying out a similar role in a manufacturing industrial environment.
The successful candidates will become part of a plant team required to maintain production equipment and maximise availability through a combination of reactive, proactive, preventative and predictive maintenance methods while working to the highest health & safety standards.
- Completed recognised apprenticeship in mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience carrying out a similar role in a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Knowledge and experience of maintaining pumps, fan, gearboxes, bearings, valves, pneumatics, hydraulics, service and alignment
- Experience of safe systems of work and risk assessment
- HNC in mechanical engineering desirable
- Experience of a Computerised Maintenance Management System desirable
This role comes with a competitive remuneration package dependent on skills and experience including company share scheme, company pension and health cover.
To apply for this position please visit our website by following the instructions at the bottom of this page (ref. GEN00001394).
Closing date: 29th September 2017