Electrician/ General Maintenance Person
We are looking for a qualified Electrician/ General Maintenance person to join them in Chorlton.
NICEI qualified or similar Electrician/ General Maintenance Person - Job Description:
• 17th Edition, testing and inspection certified
- Electrical Inspections and Condition Reports
- Installation / Re-wire of properties.
- General maintenance
- Emergency Lighting Installation and inspections
- Perform repairs to property as needed.
• Perform house / unit renovations and upgrades as directed.
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance of properties including but not limited to; bathroom tiling, kitchen repairs, all plumbing and gas leaks, property upkeep.
• Respond to emergency calls when directed by employer or office staff.
• Submit bids or estimates on job lists and projects as requested.
• Prioritize work to complete assignments in a timely manner.
• Perform routine inspections of property to check for maintenance problems.
• Complete daily work record forms and job assignment sheets.
• Complete other related paperwork as directed.
• Keep track of receipts for items purchased for each job - obtaining separate receipts per job when possible.
• Directly supervise any assistants working on a jobsite - need for assistants must be authorized by employer in advance, except in cases of an emergency.
• Perform other duties as directed by follow policies and procedures related to safety.
• Conduct visual safety inspections throughout the work day; identify and report unsafe conditions and correct as needed.
NICEI qualified or similar Electrician/ General Maintenance Person Candidate Requirements:
• The candidate must have a Previous Experience of 2 - 3 Years.
Salary: Starting salary circa £25K DOE
Please apply online for this Electrician/ General Maintenance Person role with your CV and covering letter, to include your current salary.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Electrician/ General Maintenance Person role and to follow further instructions if applicable.