The Groundsperson will be part of a national maintenance team working at numerous high profile sporting venues. The main base is at Clifton RFC, Bristol but travel nationally is a key part of the role. A van will be supplied for the right candidate.
- Preparing and maintaining sporting facilities, including artificial surfaces to recognised national standards.
- Providing grounds staff support as required for matches/fixtures.
- Previous experience as a Groundsman or similar
- A full understanding of field markings
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Relevant qualification in turf management (L2 Work Based Diploma or similar)
- Spraying certificate, PA1 & PA6 Knapsack spraying and weed killing (Desirable)
- Full, clean driving licence
To email your CV just click the apply button.
Apply for Groundsperson
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly