Yearsley Group is the UK's largest logistics service provider in the frozen food sector, as well as offering ambient, chilled and freight forwarding solutions. It has 12 sites nationally, a total capacity of 335,000 pallets and a fleet of over 300 temperature controlled vehicles delivering nationwide.
Currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Operative to be based at our Grimsby depot.
Working hours are rotating 06:00-18:00/18:00-06:00 based on a 4 on 4 shift pattern.
Duties to include:
- General maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment (working both indoor and outdoor)
- General site maintenance to offices/dock levellers/IT equipment/conveyor systems & PLCs
- Maintenance of 6 electrically controlled cranes and be responsible for running repairs
- Working in cold storage temperatures (down to -25C)
- Working at heights when required
- Working with voltage from 12v-415v
- Must have HNC certificate or above in electrical engineering
- Must be flexible working and be available for overtime when required
- Must be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Must be willing to travel as and when required throughout other Yearsley sites
Apply for Maintenance Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly