An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy litho/digital printers which has been established for over 50 years and have recently invested in up to date, innovative technology.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a Prepress studio, including art-working, preparing and processing customer's files through the proofing stage to finishing at the CTP or digital printing . The role will also include occasionally assisting the Production Manager in scheduling work for our busy factory. Good attention to detail is essential along with a flexible ‘can do' attitude. The chosen candidate will need to hit the ground running and have good working knowledge of state of the art prepress systems.
Key attributes preferred :
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Essential (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Imposition software.
- Understanding and experience of using a R.I.P (Agfa Apogee, Fiery).
- Experience of printing processes, digital and litho.
- Experience of operating a digital press.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience working with Macs.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
This position would ideally suit someone that has previously worked in a prepress studio. It is essential that we employ the right person - one that is willing to be versatile, can work on their own initiative and have a key role within our team.
Please email an up to date CV and covering letter by clicking apply.
Apply for Prepress Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly