HGV Vehicle Technician
Our client is a National Warehouse and Distribution Company based in Rugby, Warwickshire. They have additional depots in Sheffield and Bolton. They as a company are looking to recruit A professional Heavy Goods Vehicle Technician who is available to work at their Rugby vehicle maintenance unit on the Glebe Farm Industrial Estate.
• Ensure repairs are done in an efficient and timely manner to the highest standards
•Diagnosis and repair of vehicles with a right first time attitude, Carrying out pre-Mot inspections to a high standard. Servicing of vehicles to a high standard
• Work as part of a team to maintain and build employee and customer relations to ensure the workshop operation achieves its objectives and targets
• Working within the company safe systems of work and ensuring that quality and performance are maintained at all times
• Dealing professionally and proficiently with all enquiries and completing job cards and service sheets in a timely manner
• Undertake diagnostic analysis where appropriate
The Right Candidate will need to have the following:
• Full qualifications City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or above.
• Have practical understanding of using information technology and systems to deliver objectives
• Can do attitude / Enthusiastic, with the ability to work on your own initiative.
• A background in Fleet Maintenance will be advantageous but not essential
• C+E Licence would be an advantage, but not essential.
• Want to be part of ongoing success and the passion and desire to succeed
Salary: Dependant on experience, between £28,000 - £32,000
20 days holidays Including Bank Holidays
4 on 4 off rota 06.00 – 18.00
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this HGV Vehicle Technician role.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.