Reports to: Systems Manager
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week, 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Some shift work may be necessary. Shifts will fall between 07:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday, 07:00 - 18:30 Saturday, 07:00 - 16:00pm Sunday and on Bank Holidays.
Department: National Operations Centre.
We are one of the most dynamic refrigeration, heating, ventilation and air conditioning service providers in Europe. We are proud to offer innovative products and services, and market-leading refrigeration technology, for which we have received awards and industry accreditations.
We offer all of our employees 22 plus bank holidays holiday. Our extensive benefits package includes; Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life cover - 2x salary, Childcare Vouchers, Discount scheme - including Gyms, Employee Assistance Programme, Introducers Bonus Scheme and an excellent pension scheme.
Main Purpose and Scope of the job:
As a Data Analyst, you will be supporting us through analysing Service Management data, but will also undertake tasks relating to various other departments throughout the company.
Your responsibilities will include;
* The creation and maintenance of dynamic MS Excel and SAP Business Objects reports for users throughout the company;
* Trend analysis of historic data;
* Forecasting work order demand and resource requirements throughout the year;
* Answering user queries regarding the data;
* Supporting data import/export needs, automating processes where appropriate;
* Ensuring the quality of the data through monitoring and correction;
* Providing assistance on internal development projects;
* Developing an understanding of all functions of the business;
* Systems Administration of the Company's Work Order Management System (Metrix).
* Excellent attitude and approach to work.
* Highly self-reliant, motivated and enthusiastic.
* Approachable, open and able to work as part of a team.
* Excellent customer care and interpersonal skills.
* Commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Skill Set, Qualifications and Experience
* Experience of Relational Databases;
* Writing SQL Queries;
* MS Excel & Access;
* An ability to analyse, manipulate and organise data in complex structures;
* Knowledge of VB.NET or VBA development;
* SQL stored procedures;
* SQL Reporting Services;
* Excellent interpersonal skills;
* An ability to communicate with colleagues at all levels across the business;
* Exceptional computer skills;
* Experience of SAP Business Objects and Crystal Reports would be an advantage.
We are always looking for committed, innovative and talented individuals to join our team.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly