Registered Care Home Manager
We have a new challenge for a driven Registered Care Home Manager close to the Norwich area of Norfolk for a residential care home, specialising in dementia care for elderly residents. With an award-winning person-centred approach, you will be joining a care home which supports residents to maintain as much independence as possible You will have an excellent care management background to provide structure and stability, maintaining only the highest quality of care.
As Registered Care Home Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Ensuring the delivery of quality care by continually assessing resident's needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life
- Playing an active role in ensuring compliance within the home
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of the team
- Ensuring that accurate care records are maintained in accordance with agreed policy
- Ensuring that the service meets and exceeds CQC Regulatory Standards
Person Specification of a Registered Care Home Manager:
- Demonstrate a proven background of managing a residential / nursing home
- Forward thinking and up to date with current practices and excellent knowledge
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
So, if you want to be part of the development and growth of an impressive home which is focused on person centred care then please click on ‘Apply’.
Apply for Registered Care Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly