Job Title: Electronics Engineer
Salary: Up to 35k
Job Role: Full Time, Permanent
Our client is a fast-growing international electronics company, constantly developing new products and pushing into new markets.
Are you looking for a career in Electronic Product Design that can really take off and grow with them?
They are looking for a a highly motivated individual to become part of their team to help drive the company forwards.
- To develop and design new products expanding their existing range.
- Be a key player in shaping their new product roadmap, generating new product ideas and seeing them come to fruition.
- Work within our clients multidisciplinary teams, using your skills in electronic and embedded software development, prototyping and design.
- Continually improve existing products through the use of the latest technologies, to maintain their market leading position.
- Liaise with their manufacturing teams in the UK and Far East to see your products safely into full scale production.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an electronics product design environment.
- Embedded software development using C and/or C++.
- Good knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuits, including low power microprocessors and microcontrollers.
- HND or higher in Electronic Engineering.
- Non-Smokers only.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Electronics Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Engineer, Design Engineer, Project Design Engineer, Solid Edge, AutoCAD, Solidworks, Smartteam, Cosmos, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineering, Product Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Improvement Engineer, Design Improvement Engineer, Design Technician, Mechanical Technician, CAD Engineer, SolidWorks Engineer, AutoCAD Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer will be considered for this role.
Apply for Electronics Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly