Care Assistant & Support Worker
We are looking for Care Assistant & Support Worker to join our home care team in the Bracknell Forest area of Berkshire.
We are currently looking for individuals in Bracknell Forest, Binfield, Warfield, North Ascot, Crowthorne, Sandhurst and surrounding areas.
What does the job entail?
Our customers may be looking for a little extra help around the home, preparing meals, support with medication or carrying out household duties. There is an element of personal care involved which means they may need help getting in and out of the bath, assisting with getting them to the toilet, hair care and maybe assisting with dressing.
What are the hours & pay rates?
- We pay a very competitive rate of £9.78 - £10.13 per hour which increases depending on qualifications.
- We have full time, part time, bank hours or even weekend hours available.
- 30p per mile mileage allowance (we will always try and keep you as close to home as possible).
Why work for us?
- Work towards achieving QCF (NVQ) level 2 and 3 in Care.
- We provide full training and support and we have a great team ethos.
- We are dedicated to giving the best service possible to our customers.
- Uniform and equipment provided.
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
Do I meet the criteria to be a Care Assistant/Support Worker?
- As long as you have the desire and the passion we would love to hear from you!
- No experience is necessary as most of our Home Helpers haven’t worked in care before.
- Do you care about people and understand the importance of dignity & respect?
- Are you reliable and dependable?
- It is essential that you have a full UK driving licence & access to your own vehicle.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written are essential.
If you are interested in this Care Assistant/Support Worker position please click on apply. If you meet the above criteria one of our consultants will contact you and give you further information about the position. We always treat applications in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for Care Assistant & Support Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly