We have a fantastic opportunity for a Relationship Manager to join one of the fastest growing companies in the Financial Services industry in Wilmslow.
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for the management of existing partners. They will manage and liaise with partners as well as review and analyse lead conversions. On a day to day basis the Relationship Manager will provide feedback to affiliates on the quality of leads.
Primary Responsibilities as Relationship Manager:
• Manage and liaise with existing affiliate partners on a day to day basis
• Review and analyse lead conversions and record findings
• Submit daily reports on the progress of leads both internally and externally
• Conduct onsite visits monthly with each partner, to discuss performance and progress the relationship.
• Work on the feedback provided by the Partners, Operations Director or other support functions
• Review and reconcile weekly invoices
• Demonstrate flexibility in an ever changing and improving environment, coupled with a positive attitude and a high standard of self-conduct
• Attend any meetings/training sessions as requested by Management
• Any other responsibility required to perform the role
• To carry out any ad-hoc duties as requested by the Operations Team
• Must be self-motivated and able to manage own diary – meeting with Management on a weekly basis providing updates.
These responsibilities may change depending on the business requirements.
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for day to day interaction with affiliates; our client expects a high standard, and the following skills are required in order to perform the job in an effective and efficient manner.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Proficient in excel
• Strong reporting skills
• Good mathematical and computer skills
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the sector
• Time management skills
• Strong negotiating skills
• Possess drive, initiative and motivation for success
• Strong organization skills
• Team player and willing to provide additional support to the Operations Director
• Concise and efficient in the delivery of all verbal / written communication
• Ability to motivate self to achieve targets
• Demonstrate flexibility in busy times where possible
• Willingness to adapt to change
• Willing to learn new things
• Have the ability to work in a busy and pressured environment
For the role of Relationship Manager, there is a salary on offer of £26,000 to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
• Pension Scheme
• Paycare - Health Cash Plan
• Childcare Scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Extra day off for Birthday holiday
• Length of service gifts & benefits
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, finance, customer service, relationship manager, analysis, analyst, business,
Apply for Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly