£12.23 per hour
Here at Mears Group our vision is to make a positive difference to the communities we serve.
We do this by improving homes, improving communities and improving lives and our approach is based on the development of outstanding partnerships with employees, clients, tenants, customers, their families and the wider community.
With staff of all ages and walks of life, a job with Mears has a rewarding impact on the lives of others and your own life. With offices across the UK, a job at Mears could be just around the corner.
We are now seeking to recruit an experienced Carpenter to join us in Canterbury.
Within this role, you will liaise with the Manager/Call Centre and Admin team enabling a response to all jobs within the given time periods as laid down in the contract during both day to day and the out of hours. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all work has been carried out both effectively and efficiently.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have the ability and skills to carry out all aspects of Carpentry as a main trade coupled with substantial experience using these skills.
Although not essential, the ability and skill to carry out minor Plumbing repairs and a trade qualification in both aspects of the work would be beneficial.
Please refer to the full job description upon applying
Candidates for this role must hold a full valid UK Driving Licence
Once you join the family, you'll have online access to a range of voluntary and flexible benefits, including...
- Training and development
- Mears Advantage - Allowing you to save money on everything from weekly groceries, to your annual family holiday
- Mears Assist - A confidential hotline open to all colleagues, providing support on a wide range of personal and work-related issues.
- Long service and additional holiday leave - Colleagues who stay for a period of time at Mears are rewarded for their service.
- Share Save as you Earn scheme - Buy shares within the business for three years, at a reduced price. Share in our success!
- Seeing first-hand the impact you have on the lives of the people you support
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Carpenter MEAR53994
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly