Due to exceptional growth, we currently have excellent opportunities for Qualified Domestic Boiler Installers with Oil, LPG or Gas to join a rapidly expanding company!
Our client is a national domestic installer of boiler and heating systems and works with some of the major utilities.
The primary responsibility of this role is to install new boilers at residential properties. To successfully perform domestic boiler installations ensuring all activities are completed safely, efficiently and to the customer’s satisfaction within the requirements of Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations and OFTEC Guidelines. Main duties will include but not limited to;
- To Install /replace boilers and carry out central heating system upgrades to private customers properties
- To ensure customer property is respected at all times and work is carried out in a clean and tidy manner
- Ensure jobs are completed to an agreed timescale
- Must be Fully Gas Safe or OFTEC registered
- At least 4-8 years' worth of relevant experience
- Hold a full valid UK driving license
- Excellent working knowledge of boiler installations, Y/S plans would be advantageous
- The ability to work confidently and independently on boiler installations without supervision or issues
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times and have a high personal workmanship standards and a great pride in their work
- Excellent working knowledge of boiler repairs & servicing (optional but desirable)
In return our clients are offering a competitive basic salary of between £28K - £35K which will depend on experience, plus benefits.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career with a fast paced business that offers great career opportunities so if you have the relevant skills/attributes then please apply now!
Apply for Heating Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly