Bensons for Beds, Britain’s favourite bed specialist has an exciting opportunity, working alongside Concorde Logistics, for an dedicated Warehouse Administrator to join the team at our head office in Huncoat, providing full administration support. The successful candidate will work 30 hours per week, Monday to Friday (with the possibility of increasing to 40 hours per week) and will be rewarded with £12,000 per annum
Since opening our first ever bed centre store in 1972 we have grown to over 270 stores nationwide. Bensons for Beds are part of Steinhoff UK Retail, one of the world’s largest furniture and homewares retailers, who also own Harvey’s Furniture and Concorde Logistics.
As our Warehouse Administrator you till have the following key duties and responsibilities:
- To keep the in house system up to date
- To carry out warehouse administration teams tasks on a daily basis
- To resolve queries and maintain the reputation of Bensons
- To be confident enough to make speedy decisions on how to resolve queries
- To communicate with customers, stores, DC’s and suppliers regarding queries
- To achieve targets set by the team manager or supervisor
- To resolve customer issues in a timely and professional manor
- To advise customers of their delivery dates via the telephone
- Make sound, justifiable decisions based on all information available
- Understand and implement Bensons processes and procedures in resolving MSR queries
- Resolve complaints in a way which will satisfy customers, colleagues, DC’s and suppliers
- Complete all reports on time for other departments to carry out their own work
- Use email/fax to communicate with various individuals and departments in various business locations
- Provide assistance to colleagues on personal and professional level
Our Warehouse Administrator will need the following knowledge and skills:
- A broad and in depth knowledge of the Bensons in house software
- Sound product knowledge to enable the correct decisions to be made when resolving queries
- Ability to use all systems available (Outlook, Momote, Intranet) in resolving MSR issues
- Organisation and administration skills within the office
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually
- Confidence communicating with all levels of management and suppliers, resolving complaints and issues in pressured situations
- Ability to resolve queries without assistance taking into account business and colleague’s needs
Our Warehouse Administrator will initially be employed for 30 hours per week, with the possibility that the working hours will increase to 40 hours per week.
If you think you have the skills and experience that we are looking for in our Warehouse Administrator, then please apply today!
We look forward to reviewing your application.