Despatch Checker / Warehouse Goods Inspector
Job Title: Despatch Checker
Location: Wickham, Hampshire
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Due to expansion of their customer base they have a vacancy for a despatch checker within their 24 hour loading operation, based at their site in Wickham, Hants, ensuring their milk deliveries are despatched to their customers accurately and to the highest quality standards. This position will require working both day and night shifts on a 4 on 4 off rolling rota.
- Ensure stock is rotated and date checked before despatch.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery is accurate for customer.
- Ensure quality standards are met before despatch to customer.
- Ensuring delivery paperwork is accurate and completed.
- Ensuring hygiene standards are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring team are packing accurately.
- Ensuring delivery is packed accurately, on time and quality checked before leaving the Depot.
- Managing the team on occasions, in the absence of the team leader.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic hygiene training
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible to work days and night shifts
- Customer focused
- Ability to work as part of a team
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Person, Warehouse Coordinator, Goods Inwards Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse Supervisor, Process Operative, Processing Assistant, Processing Coordinator, Warehouse Team Leader, Despatch Supervisor, Line Operative, Production Operative, Servicing Operative, Forklift Licence, Production Team Leader, Despatch Coordinator, Driver, Warehouse Driver will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Despatch Checker / Warehouse Goods Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly