Customer Service/ Work Coach / Account Manager
Job Title: Work Coach
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is looking for a Work Coach position. The role is responsible for the customer journey from initial engagement, supporting and guiding the candidate along their journey to employment.
- Engage with customers through regular contact and reviews
- Provide advice, guidance and support to ensure progression towards identified goals and employment objectives.
- Promote our client's learning opportunities and recruit learners to the most appropriate provision.
- Identifying the required level of support and appropriateness for referral to training, and where required specialist support agencies.
- Conduct better off in work calculations
- Carry out regular reviews of learners in order to ensure progress.
- Case Manage customer attendance and overall performance, ensuring contractual compliance
- Create relationships with employers and source vacancies that match the goals of customers and meet sustainable job outcome targets.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records on all systems to meet quality standards
- Develop and manage partnerships with local partners, promoting the work that our client does.
- The client is an Equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
- They are a disability confident employer
As an employee, you will need to:
- Communicate Effectively
- Deliver Results
- Work effectively as one team
- Value Diversity and Integrity
- Build Effective Relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- GCSE English Language or equivalent (Grade A*-C)
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification or relevant industry experience
- Background of working in a customer facing target driven environment
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Agent, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Inbound Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Consultant, IT Support, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Service/ Work Coach / Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly