Gas Engineer / Heating & Plumbing Engineer - Gas Safe
Job Title: Plumbing and Heating Engineer
Location: Covering the Dorset Area including, but not limited to; Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Wimborne, Cranborne, Dorcester, Weymouth, and Blandford Forum.
Salary: £30,000 per annum, plus monthly bonuses
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company, a well-established Plumbing & Heating business, is based on the highest standards and for that reason they only look for the very best engineers. Of course, they could not attract the best engineers without having the pay package to match.
They are looking for new team members in the Dorset area. They will assess the level of any new team member and give full guidance and support on the level of workmanship that is required. The team is spirited, extremely motivated, organised and above all, professional.
Day to day duties:
- Carrying out boiler installations.
- You will be attending breakdowns.
- You will be diagnosing faults and repairing.
Also covering all aspects of:
- Plumbing, including bathroom installations, landlord gas safety checks and legionella testing.
- All engineers are required to already have or will need to acquire a full range of natural gas qualifications plus one additional skill/specialty i.e. Oil, LPG, Commercial Gas, Commercial Catering etc.
- Experience - required and assessed upon application.
- ACS Natural Gas Safety - required.
- Natural Gas elements, various - required.
- ACS Natural Gas to LPG conversion - preferred.
- LPG closed flue fires - preferred.
- Pay: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on experience, uncapped.
- This salary has been based on the salaries of current staff on an average working week of 45 hours, within normal working hours.
- Holiday entitlement: 28 days per annum - based on current government guidance.
- Vehicle: Ford Transit fully tooled and stocked - you are only required to bring your No. 1 tool box.
- Uniform: We provide everything except boots.
- Other Benefits: Child care voucher scheme.
- Company Pension scheme.
Due to the nature of the role, the company will not be providing sponsorship or relocation packages so candidate must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.
If you believe that you have the necessary attributes to join the team please click the APPLY button and send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Heating Engineer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Plumbing Maintenance Engineer, Domestic Heating Engineer, Gas and Heating Engineer, Plumbing Engineer, Plumbing Installation Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, CSCS, Plumbing Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Air Conditioning Engineer, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer, Gas Safe, Heating and Plumbing Engineer, Gas Engineer, Drainage Engineer will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Gas Engineer / Heating & Plumbing Engineer - Gas Safe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly