Sales Supervisor/ Sales Team Leader
As an industry leading payment solutions provider, we are seeking an experienced, motivated and focused Sales Supervisor to join our growing Sales team in York.
Radius Payment Solutions formed in 1990 and now manages over 2.75 billion litres of fuel per year and processes 40 million transactions. We have offices in 13 countries across Europe and Asia and employ over 1000 people.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the below;
Day to day
- Working in amongst your team, assisting them in attaining new business
- Responsible personally for generating new business and achieving your own targets whilst ensuring the overall team targets are achieved and ultimately exceeded.
- Driving your team reach KPI's and targets consistently - following up appropriate business leads and actively leading from the front and selling our products where necessary
- Managing the day to day activities of the team to ensure activity/productivity targets are met
- Managing your teams pipeline to maximise conversion rates
- Motivating the team to display a winning attitude and in turn consistently exceed sales targets
- Aiding your team in managing their existing 'front book' portfolio, ensuring it is continually increasing and replacing any lost accounts
- Developing, organising and running effective sales incentive schemes to maximise sales results
Recruitment, Training & Coaching
- Involvement in the recruitment process, inclusive of conducting initial telephone interviews from a structured set of questions and assessing candidates at staff selection centres when required
- Input into the development and delivery of new starter induction and ongoing training workshops for your team
- Live call monitoring to ensure that staff skill levels meet basic competencies and providing feedback where necessary
- Coaching side by side to ensure your team meet the required level
- Ensuring quality control measures are in place for all new business applications
- Keeping up to date on market knowledge, competitors and new services and passing knowledge on to your team
- Conducting, documenting and following up regular performance reviews with your team
- Delivering performance improvement plans (PIP's) where required to quickly alleviate under performance
- Conducting team meetings where required and in line with the needs of the business
- Delivering and displaying best practice and an excellence in customer care
- Dealing with customer escalations where appropriate and ensuring prompt resolution
- Telesales experience in a pro-active selling environment in essential, as well as a successful sales track record and the ability to demonstrate a professional sales approach
- A good knowledge of the basic principles of sales
- Demonstrable knowledge of the fuel card industry - desirable but not essential
- Computer literacy, specifically in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to manage own work load effectively and support your line manager where necessary
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined to follow the daily target driven structure (including good timekeeping)
- Ability to motivate and coach others by driving good performance
- Demonstrate active listening skills and ability to articulate confidently and effectively in all communication at all levels
- Professionalism and respect for colleagues and peers at all times
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Adapt well to a changing environment
Radius Payment Solutions is committed to equal opportunities for all our employees.
Radius Payment Solutions is a growing company and as such, we believe we can offer exceptional opportunities for the right individuals. This includes the chance to partake in secondments to our international offices across the globe.
Salary and package is competitive and includes annual pay review and bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers, service awards, company sick pay, life assurance.
Apply for Sales Supervisor/ Sales Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly