Client Service Admin / Bad Debt Administrator - Non Recourse
Job title: UK Non-Recourse Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Job Type: Full Time, 4 month fixed-term contract (maternity cover)
Start date: As soon as possible
Closing date for applications: 22nd September 2017
Purpose of the role:
- Work alongside the other members of Non-Recourse Team to achieve the targets set by the Service Level Agreement to satisfy the operating companies.
- Provide all aspects of administration responsibilities for the Non-Recourse team. Inclusive of production of operational reports and managing the Non-Recourse policy on behalf of the operating companies.
- To be the main day to day contact regarding Non-Recourse to your designated office contacts.
- To provide cover for fellow team members for holidays etc. whilst ensuring office contacts are kept informed and the SLA upheld.
- Deliver excellent customer service to operating companies and assist with any queries.
- To encourage best practice is shared and implemented across the Group.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepare the 60 day report detailing all overdue accounts our service providers and relevant Office Contacts.
- Reporting of all overtrading and overfunding accounts to relevant office contacts
- Report all relevant notifiable events to our service providers
- Prepare accurate information that can be used for audit purposes
- Complete daily Customer Audit Reports for each office
- Complete upload error report
Day to day administration:
- Operate within the guidelines outlined by the Non- Recourse Manager.
- Apply for non- recourse limits as requested by the operating companies for existing clients and prospects.
- Removal of limits as dictated by their service providers
- Update AQ accordingly.
- Administer appeals and claims accordingly and in line with guidelines issued by their service providers
- Establish and maintain professional and expert relationships with all operating companies.
- Respond to all emails, enquiries and telephone calls within The non-recourse teams service level agreement
- Provides a high level of service whilst minimising risk to the operating companies and the company itself.
- Communication and IT skills- Maintain high level of professional contact with internal and external customers through face to face, telephone, email and written communication. Intermediate PC knowledge. Good keyboard skills and competent user of Microsoft Office
- Relationship building- Establishes and maintains a professional and 'expert' relationship with operating companies. Sees the bigger picture i.e the impact non- recourse can have on operations, risk and sales functions.
- Listen to and interpret information- Good listening skills, understands how and when to action information to the appropriate person
- Understand requirements and provides excellent customer service- Sees things from prospect, clients, introducers, internal, and external customer's point of view; identifies their needs and has a proactive approach.
- Attention to detail- Meticulous and thorough in ensuring all work produced is accurate
- Develop solutions, problem solve and agree actions with people- Recommends appropriate solutions
- Manages risk- Knowledge of the 'bigger picture' i.e' how Non- Recourse can impact an office / client. Awareness of money laundering + data protection legislation.
Requirements of the role:
- Experience - Customer service and proven experience of working in an office environment.
- Skills - Confidentiality, Numeracy and literacy; IT - Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint; attention to detail and ability to work alone whilst being a team player.
- Qualifications - n/a
Desirable for the role:
- Experience - in the financial services sector. Preferably factoring / invoice discounting or insurance.
- Skills -Risk Management and customer service in a financial service environment.
- Qualifications - ABFA Foundation.
Are you ready for your next ambitious challenge?
If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered to this role, candidates will need to complete the company's application portal. Candidates who don't do this will NOT be considered for the role. To do so, please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the application portal.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Accounts Administrator, Client Support Agent, Customer Service Executive, Client Support, Customer Support, Financial Services, Insurance Admin, Client Services Support, Customer Service Agent, Telesales, Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Calls, Financial Services Executive, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Insurance Administrator, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Finance Assistant may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Client Service Admin / Bad Debt Administrator - Non Recourse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly